Our hotel offers a variety of possibilities for relaxation and a variety of experiences to create new memories that will be long remembered.
Wellness haven with indoor swimming pool and Finnish / Bio sauna scented to your liking. Smooth sailing at the Villa Nai 3.3 may be a herald of a life-changing ritual you will embrace to make positive changes when you come back home. Proper nourishment will rejuvenate your body and face, whilst rituals for relaxation will put your mind at ease leaving you invigorated.
Make up the leeway. Nourish your body and soul and pamper yourself at our Spa, an oasis of relaxation. You can have revitalizing treatments with products made from our own olives and olive oil that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. We want to spoil you and give you the best unwinding experience of your life. Our program features globally renowned treatments such as Balinese and Thai body massage. We keep abreast with the cutting-edge technological achievements. Try our cold plasma treatments to revitalize your cells and regenerate your body. We provide a broad range of best traditional and innovative, Croatian and foreign treatments to make your much-coveted downtime one of a kind. In-between your treatments, take a stroll in our private outdoor garden for meditation and contemplation.
Outdoor infinity swimming pool
Immerse yourself in nature; belong to the land and to the sea at the same time… Be completely overwhelmed by nature in our exceptional 23-m infinity swimming pool nested in the olive grove. Overlooking the sea and the islands, imbued with the fragrance of Mediterranean herbs and piped down by the songs of crickets, you are bound to have the most memorable moments of your life. This saltwater pool is in perfect sync with the organic philosophy of our farm.
Indoor swimming pool
The indoor swimming pool is a small grotto for hedonists – a place where you can let go, float in the sea water and cherish the lingering sun rays reflected through the skylight. The enticing play of light and shadow in the quiet intimacy of this pool will have a meditative and soothing effect on your wellbeing.
Insider Tips From Real Locals
The Villa Nai 3.3 is encircled by three national parks and one nature park, surrounded by hundreds of islets, charming hamlets and natural beauties of Dugi otok Island.
Kornati National Park
– The most populated group of islands in the Mediterranean (140 islands compactly strewn within 300km2 of the sea)
– Native fauna and flora (wildlife)
– Impressive nature
– Architecture steeped in history (hillforts, fortresses, small churches)
Krka National Park
– Seven travertine waterfalls along the Krka River, plant species, a paradise for fish and bird lovers
Paklenica National Park
– Velebit Mountain with its beech forests and canyons with creeks
Telašćica Nature Park
– Cliffs, saltwater lake, many pre-Romanesque churches, the oldest written document about fishing trade in the Republic of Croatia and donkeys
Olive oil tasting
– Tasting of award-winning olive oils
– Partaking in traditional olive harvests and processing (late September and October)
Big game fishing
– Exciting offshore sport fishing targeting large fish like tuna, swordfish, shark, dentex…
– Sailing in one of the most beautiful archipelagos in the world; Venice and Dubrovnik are both within easy reach
Scuba diving and snorkeling
– The beauty of the submarine world and the abundance of life lurking from the sea depths of the Island of Dugi Otok offer a great, wonderful adventure.
– Try your hand at hunting in one of the three hunting grounds with different types of game.
Beauties of Dugi Otok Island
– Fishing villages
– Veli Rat, the tallest lighthouse in the Adriatic
– Grpašćak Fortress, boasting a breathtaking view over Telašćica Nature Park
– Sakarun Sandy Beach
What to buy
– Olive oil
– Olive leaf tea
– Olive oil body creams